Lift a Glass to Outstanding Winemakers on June 21st!
-13 Distinguished Wineries Sampling nearly 150 wines-
Unlike time-limited tastings, Wine Time at the Colony offers an extended afternoon for you to leisurely pace yourself and experience the unique vintages of 13 wineries from across the state. Slowly sample the many wines that have been carefully chosen for this day. Spend an afternoon with friends, rub elbows with award winning winemakers. Savor more with gourmet specialties and have an ahhh-some day!
June 21st Winery List
Allegheny Cellars Winery
La Vigneta Winery
- Experience a new selection of wineries from across the state! Taste traditional vintages, locally grown grapes and new hybrids. Buy your favorites on this day, to take advantage of event special offers.
- Purchase appetizers or light lunch from select food purveyors offering refreshing, gourmet menus.
- Find fun gifts for wine lovers, handcrafted by artisans just for the wine enthusiast.
- Live entertainment by Five Guys Named Moe – Jimmy Sapienza’s Emmy Winning Band (2-6pm)
- The outdoor picnic seating invites you to take advantage of the park-like setting only minutes from Pittsburgh and Cranberry Township.
Wineries, artisans and entertainment are subject to change without notice.