Featuring the oldest estate winery in New York to the newest winery on the Groundhog Trail
Lift Your Glass to an Outstanding Day of Wine, Food & Fun !
Unlike many tastings, which are time-limited, Wine Time at the Colony offers an extended afternoon for you to leisurely pace yourself and experience the unique vintages of wineries from Pennsylvania and New York. Slowly sample the many wines that have been carefully chosen for this day. Spend an afternoon with friends; meet award winning winemakers. Savor more with gourmet specialties and have an ahhh-some day at one of the best Pennsylvania Wine Festivals!
Hours: 1 to 6 pm. Sample Wine, Shop, and live a little for once!
14 Wineries from 1 NY and 3 PA growing regions …. Have vineyards (V)
- BeeKind Winery, Clearfield County, www.beekindwinery.com
- Bushy Run Winery, Westmoreland County, https://www.facebook.com/BushyRunWinery
- Courtyard Winery, Erie County, www.courtyardwinery.com (V)
- Glatz Wine Cellars, Beaver County, www.glatzwinecellars.com (V)
- Greenhouse Winery, Westmoreland County, www.greenhousewinery.com (V)
- Groundhog Winery, Jefferson County, http://www,groundhogwinery.com
- Johnson Estate Winery, Westfield, New York, http://www.johnsonwinery.com/ (V)
- Kingview Mead, Allegheny County, www.kingviewmead.com
- LaVigneta Winery, Allegheny County, www.lavignetawinery.com
- Mazzotta Winery, Allegheny County, www.mazzottawinery.com
- Starr Hill Winery, Clearfield County, www.starrhillwinery.com (V)
- Volant Winery, Lawrence County, www.volantemillwinery.com (V)
- Wapiti Ridge Wine Cellars, Clearfield County, www.wapitiridgewinecellars.com
- Wilhelm Winery, Mercer County, www.wilhelmwinery.com (V)
Wineries, artisans and entertainment are subject to change without notice.