Lift Your Glass to an Outstanding Day of Wine, Food & Fun !
Unlike many tastings, which are limited to a couple hours, Wine Time at the Colony offers an extended afternoon for you to leisurely pace yourself and experience the unique vintages of wineries from Pennsylvania and New York. Slowly sample the many wines that have been carefully chosen for this day. Spend an afternoon with friends, rub elbows with award winning winemakers. Savor more with gourmet specialties and have an ahhh-some day at a very different kind of PA Wine Festival!
Hours: 1 to 6 pm. Open during Sunshine and Cloudy Skies and even Rain.
Wineries for Sept. 12th:
Volant Mill Winery – Mazza Winery – Courtyard Winery – Arundel Cellars – Allegheny Cellars Winery
– Wapiti Ridge Wine Cellars – Mazzotta Winery – Glatz Wine Cellars
Greenhouse Winery – Wilhelm Winery – Arrowhead Wine Cellars – La Vigneta Winery
- Experience a wide selection of wineries and their spectacular wines! Taste traditional vintages, locally grown grapes and new hybrids. Buy your favorites on this day, to take advantage of event special offers.
- Purchase appetizers or light lunch from select food purveyors offering refreshing, gourmet menus.
- Find fun gifts for wine lovers, handcrafted by artisans just for the wine enthusiast.
- Live entertainment by 5 Guys Named Moe – (check schedule for performance times)
- The outdoor picnic seating invites you to take advantage of the park-like setting only minutes from Pittsburgh and Cranberry Township.
Wineries, artisans and entertainment are subject to change without notice.