We are looking for local farm-to-table and artisan food vendors for our 2022 Wine Time events!
So what makes a good food vendor at a wine festival?
We are currently looking for food vendors for both dates of the 2022 Season Wine Time At The Colony wine-tasting events. The right candidates offer festival/event/fair food items that pair well with wine, or can be enjoyed by guests in our beautiful wooded outdoor setting. An estimated 1,000+ visitors come to each event!
SO glad you asked! We love to offer our visitors unique take-home food finds like artisan dips, pickled foods, salsas, spreads, confections, sauces, & prepackaged snacks, we ALSO have plenty of picnic tables for our guests to enjoy freshly prepared hot/cold eats while they sip their beverage samples! Speaking of which, we are always looking for more wineries or distilleries to join the fun.
Dates: June 18, and August 20, 2022
Hours: 1 pm to 6 pm
Vendor Fees are based on a 10x10 space. Double ‘booth spaces’ (10x20, etc) are available. There are two food vendor categories:
- Prepackaged items (jams, jerky, bottled sauces, dip mixes). Fee is $75.
- Appetizer and Meal items (mac n’ cheese bowls, sandwiches, charcuterie plates, desserts, etc). Fee is $95.
Event Details For Food Vendors:
- There are LOTS of outdoor picnic table dining areas, and room for picnic blankets in the grass.
- There is live music from 1:30 to 5:30 pm.
- The event area is best suited to tabled tents, popup tents, and small carts. The ground can not accommodate the weight of food trucks.
- Admission is $25. This is a 21 and older event!
- Popular foods sold here include: sandwiches, salads, pizza, fried foods, charcuterie
- Popular Cuisines: Chinese, Korean, Italian, Southern Soul Food, perogies, haluski, etc. Any foods that our guests can enjoy in an outdoor setting are welcome!
Requirements for Food Vendors
Vendors are responsible for providing and setting up their own tent, and providing all cooking and serving supplies. Electricity and water hookups are available!
As a vendor, you must be licensed and insured to sell vendor's food products in the state of Pennsylvania and abides by state and federal food handling regulations. If applicable, vendors would provide proof of insurance if requested - Certificate of Liability naming Penn’s Colony Association as additional insured for the date of the selected event(s). Please email us to apply, or if you have ANY questions!